As a Certified Professional Organizer and Certified Photo Organizer, being able find solutions for our clients to help them get organized is very important to me. Forever.com is a permanent solution for organizing and preserving all of your family memories including photos, slides, movies, videos, documents, etc. now and for generations to come. Here are the 5 things I love most about Forever!
- It’s easy to use– the Forever website is very easy to use. With a few clicks you can organize your memories into albums, tag individuals and add descriptions to each photo and/or album. For an added bonus, Forever has easy-to-follow training videos for every task you want to accomplish in your Forever account.
- Great customer support– when you call Forever (1-888-Forever) you are connected with a live person who is knowledgeable about the products and services and can assist with any question you may have. That’s a rare find today!
- It’s mobile- the Forever mobile app is a perfect way to have all of your family memories with you all the time. From the app you can share photos easily by text, email or on social media.
- It’s private- everything stored on Forever is private – there’s no data mining and no advertising EVER! You maintain ownership of your photos unlike most online companies that offer free storage. You control who can view your photos with comprehensive privacy settings.
- Create photo books & gifts- Right from your Forever account you can create amazing photo books and gifts. I do this often for family events and to give as gifts.
Sale on permanent storage ends on October 31, 2016! Don’t wait.