As we find ourselves at the beginning of another exciting year, we can’t escape that shadow of doubt we all have – will you be able to keep your new resolutions? Or will you meet failure halfway through January? The trick is to take small steps, be consistent and KEEP GOING. Sounds easy, but we know how hard it can be. In this Organization Motivation! segment, Deb shares 10 ways to keep your promises to yourself.
1) Don’t make too many resolutions
2) Have an accountability buddy
3) Set very specific goals
4) Why not start today
5) Reminder yourself of your goals every day
6) Keep track of your progress
7) Visualize the end result
8) Make it about the journey, not just the result
9) Celebrate small victories
10) Don’t give up so easily!